The Cry Baby is on sabbatical ....

Friday, January 6, 2012

Video: Acquitted of killing her child, Casey Anthony video diary surfaces


English: Casey Anthony has been booked into th...
 Casey Anthony back when           Wikipedia
Casey Anthony, who was acquitted in July of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, has debuted on YouTube in what she calls her 'video diary'. She is currently on probation for fraud, and has dropped out of the public eye after the intense scrutiny of her murder trial.

You may remember that Casey only reported her daughter missing 31 days after her disappearance and gave various versions of her story to police. Enough about the past, on the future.

 Her hair colour and style have changed but this is the same old Casey. She talks about her new dog (who she loves) and her new computer, among other trivial matters. Casey's lawyer Cheney Mason confirmed it is Anthony in the video, but said it was not supposed to be made public. The video was leaked on YouTube.

Some quotes from the video:

 “So, this is my first video diary. I don’t know. I guess I’m liking it so far. It’s obviously a different ballgame for me because I’ve never used this before. So, I guess these will be as tedious as my audio recordings have been.” 
 "Just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed. But the good thing is things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way.”

"It's been a long time since I've been able to call something mine, that I have something -- even as silly as saying I have a computer, and a camera and a phone."
Deep thought indeed.

 

Subscribe to The Cry Baby Blog by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment