The Cry Baby is on sabbatical ....

Monday, February 28, 2011

Some Charlie Sheen golden quotes from the past


Charlie Sheen in March 2009Image via Wikipedia
On shooting Wall Street while drunk:  "I'd begun drinking all the time. We shot in New York City, so I'd be out to the bars every night till 3 or 4 a.m., then try to show up for a 6 a.m. call to stand toe-to-toe with Michael Douglas and handle 50% of a scene. How could that work? Yet there I was, the guy that struck gold, looking around at dawn to find that the only one still partying was me."

 "As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?"


"I was with one at a time with the other four watching. It was a little uncomfortable, actually. I wouldn't recommend five at once. There's just not enough guy to go around."

"I've always been pretty old-fashioned. I'm kind of a missionary guy."


Related articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment