The Cry Baby is on sabbatical ....

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

World's biggest boobs record-holder in coma after suicide attempt


Sheyla Hershey, 31, who once claimed the World's Biggest Breasts title, is in a coma after a suicide attempt. Last year, Hershey had  her Brazilian KKK-cup implants removed after the breast tissue around the implants became severely infected and damaged. Doctors felt the implants posed a risk to her life if not removed. She invited a TV crew into the operating room as surgeons removed the implants –– two per breast.

Hershey soon began raising funds to restore her gigantic breasts: "Once I reclaim my identity as the World's Biggest Boobs I can be a better role model for my daughter. I feel so ugly without my breasts. Without them, I don't know who I am." Her breast augmentation was reported by the Sun to be scheduled for today.  Just sad and depressing.

UPDATE: Hershey came out of the coma. She blames her boob obsession for the suicide attempt. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment