The Cry Baby is on sabbatical ....

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Perhaps the nerdiest thing for a high school student to do this summer


Bloch sphere, a geometrical representation of ...Image via Wikipedia
The Waterloo Institute for Quantum Computing in Canada is offering and "exciting week-long program" in quantum cryptography for students in Grades 10-12 this summer. I know the kids taking this course will probably be my bosses in years to come, sneering at me from their $20-million-dollar mansions ... but it's hard for me not to remember those hot summer days or my youth, wasted doing absolutely nothing and enjoying every minute of it. Still, had courses like this been offered in my youth, and had I taken them ... In any event if you do want enroll here is the link: Enroll here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment