The Cry Baby is on sabbatical ....

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Politician seeking ban on McDonald's Happy Meals toys is a 335-pound tubby


Leroy Comrier
Do as I say, not as I do. This appear to be the motto of New York Councilman Leroy Comrier. Comrier, weighs in at a respectable 335 pounds and he is seeking a ban on McDonald's Happy Meal toys. His wife, Marcia, says he is a cautionary tale on the consequences of too many Big Macs.

"He doesn't do it in front of me - he knows it's the bane of my existence, but the results are there for anyone to see. He's not averse to healthy eating," she told the New York Post. "He actually enjoys when I make him a wholesome breakfast, and he likes when I cook him tofu. But by lunchtime he could be having spare ribs -- or a Big Mac."

In the bill that Comier introduced, fast food restaurants would be forced to pull toys from any kids meal with more than 500 calories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment