The Cry Baby is on sabbatical ....

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ten Mark Wahlberg quotes – from 9/11 to George Clooney


Marky
Kristian20 via Flickr
We've read about tough guy Mark Wahlberg's apology about his 9/11 quote, so I thought it would be a good time to have a look at Marky Mark's other bits of wisdom:

In case you missed it Marky on 9/11: "If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did." 


•"All that running around in my underwear put money in my pockets. I can focus on working in interesting movies without having to worry about supporting myself." 


•"Clooney is just a pretty boy, man, and that's it, OK? I carried him on my back long enough. I'm on my own." 


•"I have more money now than I know what to do with." 


•"I never lie. I believe everything I say, so it's not a lie." 


•"When I was a rapper, the groupies didn't have to try too hard with me. Just show up at the hotel." 


•"Immortality... Is that a super power?" 


•"He's a legend and I respect his work, so I went down and paid my respects when Charlton was on the set. He was nice but I think he lied a little. He said it was an honour to be in a movie with me, but I don't believe it." 


•"I'm trying to work as hard as possible to be the best person I can be, to everybody. I mean, my faith and the love that I have in my heart is something that I want to share and spread." 


•"Hockey is probably one of the most expensive sports. You have to have a place to play. You have to have the proper equipment. You have to have the transportation to get there."

0 comments:

Post a Comment