The Cry Baby is on sabbatical ....

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sammy Hagar's brain abducted by aliens


Sammy HagarCover of Sammy Hagar
Now it's all clear to me. I wasn't the booze and drugs that got to Sammy – it was the aliens. Former Van Halen singer Sammy Hagar believes his brain was taken over by aliens. Hagar, who is flogging his new book "Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock" dropped the A-word during an interview on MTV. Hagar admits this just might make him "sound like a crazy person" to some readers.

In the interview he was talking about dreams he claims to have had about UFOs when the reporter asked whether he believed he had been abducted. Hagar answered: "I think I have."

"It was real," Hagar said, according to MTV's Hive website. "They were plugged into me. It was a download situation ... or, they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment."

"This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren’t even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, “Fuck, they downloaded something into me!” Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment. “See what this guy knows.”

We are likely safe from alien attack for the moment, since they decided there was no intelligent life on earth after connecting with Sammy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment