The Cry Baby is on sabbatical ....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold - "The Inseminator" - Schwarzenegger fathered love child with member of household staff


Arnold Schwarzenegger admitted to the LA Times that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff ten years ago. Well, this certainly explains the breakup of his 25-year-marriage to Maria Shriver and her fleeing their mansion earlier this year.

The Terminator issued this statement:
"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."
“I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time,” the statement concluded. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.”

I don't think Shriver will be back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment